Sunday, November 1, 2009

Phi Phi Islands

Erin and I came to the Phi Phi islands for a couple days and words cannot describe the beauty of this place! When you see pictures of the beaches in Thailand, you are most likely seeing pictures near the phi phi islands.  Yesterday, we took a private boat tour around the islands, went snorkeling and got to see one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen from our long boat (the boats they use in thailand). It was so awesome!

We have also been drinking fruit shakes a pretty much every opportunity. The fresh fruit shakes around here are phenomenal. Pineapple is usually certain to be the best.  I think when you imagine coming to a tropical island, the picture that comes to your head might be something like getting a massage on the beach while drinking a fruity drink out of a coconut.  This is the place to do that, and I have found the drink I want to be sipping on. While watching a fire show on the beach last night, I drank a blend of fresh mango, rum and coconut milk while I think enjoying a piece of heaven at the same time!  I love these moments in life to simply just enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment