Thursday, September 24, 2009

A New Day has come!

Getting ready to surrender to the process is impossible and I have yet to learn that! Although I tried my hardest to come here with no expectation, the slightest of my expectations have been blown out of the water and right into my face! I say all this to say that my plans have changed drastically from when I left the states and go as follows:

I am going to travel pretty intensely for the next couple months. It is what I came here to do and the situation has allowed itself. So, over the past couple weeks as I have been researching my options, things have fallen into place and this is the plan...

I am now at Koh Samet beach for the next week or so with our friends Mark and Vicky that we met in Pattaya a couple weeks go.
-On October 11, I leave for Vietnam where I will be meeting up with an adventure tour group for 18 days to travel through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand (click this website to see where Ill be Gecko Tours IndoChina Discoverer
- I get back on October 28 and that same day my friend Erin flies into town for two weeks and we will go to Krabi, Phi Phi islands, hopefully Chaing Mai and possibly Vietnam (details are still being worked out)
- On November 17 I fly to Hong Kong to visit my friend Sarah who is studying abroad there
- On November 21 I fly to Bali for a Yoga retreat for 7 days and then stay there for an extra two days
- On December 1, Heather flies into town for 11 days
- Who knows what happens after that...more adventure surely!

Im so excited at how this has all come together. Its going to be intense, but awesome. I can't believe some of my dreams of this trip are actually coming true. I mean, BALI?! really?!



No comments:

Post a Comment