Friday, September 25, 2009

my first beach drink

one of the things I have wanted to do most on my journeys is to drink beverages with the freshest juices (aka, mai thai, pina colada, all alcoholic beverages of course!) while on the beach and I finally got to do that last night.  They show movies here almost every night at the beach resorts and so last night we went to watch The Bucket List while eating dinner and then went to the bar for "ladies night." I thoroughly enjoyed my Yoga on the Beach (baileys, malibu, sambuca and coconut milk) and an Orgasm (kahlua, baileys, triple sec and milk) all the while tasting everyone else's delicious beverages.  I am not usually a "fruity" drinker. Needless to say, it was wonderfully delicious and I can now check that off the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment