Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hell

My idea of hell might look a little like this:

I had to go to Jenn and I's aparment in Bangkok to gather my belongings because she is moving back home.  As I gather my stuff, of course it doesn't all fit in my bag and of course, it weighs 85 pounds.  So I am lugging my bag around, sweating the whole time, and trying to hail a taxi to take me to my hotel in the city.  I was turned down by 3 cab drivers who didnt want to drive that far and then finally got a lady to help me explain to the cab driver where to go.  He can't understand a lick of what I am saying, nor can I understand what he is saying.  We are driving down the highway and all the meanwhile, he is texting and the car is swerving.  I counted 3 times where a car almost side swiped us.  He is also calling the hotel because he has no clue where to go while Im fearing that at any moment he is going to drop me off on a corner out of frustration and leave me to carry my bags around Bangkok while no one understands anything I am saying....

Thank god my day got better after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment